LA 100 Series Analog Linear Servo Amplifiers
The LA-100S is a compact, high performance, current-mode linear amplifier designed for driving single phase loads such as brush-type motors and voice coils. The LA-100S incorporates a class AB linear output stage for a low noise, zero distortion output. The amplifier is protected by internal (SOA) Safe-Operating-Area monitoring circuitry. It is powered by an external 12V to 48 VDC unipolar bus. The power section of this amplifier is constructed onto an insulated metal substrate circuit board which allows the highest power density available in today’s marketplace. It comes standard with heat sink and fan. The amplifier has an integrated fan controller, so no external fan power/control is required. This amplifier can be purchased without the heat sink and fan for OEM applications.
|+12V to +48V||100W Cont.
- Linear output control for quiet motion control
- Unipolar bus voltage +12VDC to +48 VDC
- 100 WATT continuous dissipation capability
- Up to 5KHz current loop bandwidth
- Low current drift
- Zero crossover distortion
- Safety operation area protection
- Compact design to save panel space
- Smart fan control