Series 57 High Power Linear Sine Drive Servo Amplifier
- Linear stages, air bearings, gantry systems
- Semiconductor metrology
- High accuracy assembly/measurement
- Laser machining
|Motor Type:||- Brushless|
|Power Amplifier:||Linear Sine Drive|
|Peak Output Power:||1400 W|
|Peak Current:||5-25 amps|
|Package/Mounting:||3U Eurocard Pluggable Module|
- High performance Linear Servo Amplifier controls brushless linear or rotary motor force or torque
- Linear operating mode does not emit EMI, has high servo stiffness, and no dead zone
- DSP platform provides intelligent control, programmable configuration, fault protection, self-test, calibration, and status reporting
- Accepts sinusoidal commutation signals from a digital motion controller
- Fault protection for over and under voltage, temperature, current overloads, and motor shorts
- Seven-segment LED display shows drive status
- Complete operating and fault status via RS-232
- Provides streaming data via I2C interface
- System configuration parameters are input digitally via HyperTerminal
It was a pleasure working with Varedan Technologies. Their knowledgeable applications engineering team provided product details and extensive application support for our selection of the LA-1500 series, 6.5kW peak linear amplifier solution, that was delivered on time and has worked as advertised.
Garrett WilliamsVision Engineering Solutions, LLC
Varedan Technologies worked closely with our engineers to insure the design was not only robust, but would allow us to re-use much of the existing software base, an important consideration in our software intensive device.
Jose de la Torre-BuenoV.P. and Chief Technology Officer - ChromaVision Medical Systems
Time to market was also an important consideration, since the sooner the controller was in use, the sooner ChromaVision could begin saving money. “The controller went from concept to prototypes in about 6 months.